Quantica Medical are looking for Support Workers (HCA Band 2/3)
We’re currently looking for Support Workers to assist in a string of residential care-homes in Gloucestershire
Job Role:Support Workers (HCA Band 2/3) –
You’ll be there to support people with learning disabilities, physical needs and complex needs such as epilepsy, stoma care, PEG feed. You may also support autistic adults. Your day-to-day activities will be to:
- Provide support in a way that is respectful, promotes dignity and independence.
- Provide support in any location appropriate to meet the needs of the people we support.
- Communicating with the people you support using appropriate communication methods.
- Assisting with individuals’ care, including personal care.
- Participating in the development and implementation of support plans.
- Assisting the people we support with household activities.
- Administering medication to the people you support.
- Recording and completing any appropriate documentation.
A string of residential carehomes in Gloucestershire.
ASAP – It will be on an ad-hoc basis
Up to £18p/h
Kellan Group (including all of our brands, Berkeley Scott, RK and Quantica) are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business. You’ll find a wide selection of vacancies on our websites