Quantica Medical are recruiting Registered Nurses across the Country to support with the Flu Vaccination Programme.
As a Vaccinator you will: As well as helping to combat Flu, you will be working as part of a team of like-minded individuals like yourself in delivering a safe and effective service for the mass delivery of Flu vaccinations.
You will be expected to undertake the following tasks:
- Administration of the vaccine
- Adhere to infection control policies and procedures in-between clients
- Communicate with clients in a warm, compassionate and personable manner
- Conducting pre-vaccination clinical assessments
- Reviewing patient medical histories and any potential adverse reactions
- Ensuring efficient patient flow
- Ensuring safe and effective vaccination delivery
- Adhere in line with PHE guidance to ensure both your safety and the safety of others
- Previous experience in delivering vaccinations and anaphylaxis
- Have the right to work within the UK
- NMC Registration
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
- BLS and Anaphylaxis training certificates
- Candidates must be willing to travel on ocassions (travel expenses are paid for, T&Cs apply)
Both part time and full time applicants are welcome!
Kellan Group (including all of our brands, Berkeley Scott, RK and Quantica) are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business. You’ll find a wide selection of vacancies on our websites