Quantica Medical are seeking an experience Domiciliary Care Deputy Manager on a permanent basis on behalf of their established client based in Southampton.
Role: Domiciliary Care Deputy Manager
Hours: Monday to Friday office hours (Occasional weekend/out of hours work)
Role responsibilities for Domiciliary Care Deputy Manager:
- Service user assessments and reviews
- Staff interviews appraisals supervisions and reviews
- On-call duties as per rota when needed.
- Monitor standards of care.
- Be prepared to work flexibly to ensure the safe delivery of the services
- Support the delivery of person-centred services
Requirements for Domiciliary Care Deputy Manager:
- Previous experience working as a Deputy manager or Care Coordinator in Domiciliary care
- NVQ Level 3
- Good understanding of CQC regulations and inspections
- Excellent knowledge of delivering a domiciliary care service
- Flexible worker
- Good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Good presentation skills
- Computer literate
- A valid UK driving licence
Please note: Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted regarding this position. If you do not hear back from us within 5 days you have unfortunately been unsuccessful in your application. Please continue to visit the website for other opportunities.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Kellan Group (including all of our brands, Berkeley Scott, RK and Quantica) are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business. You’ll find a wide selection of vacancies on our websites